CW Integrated Behavioral Health - Primary Care currently uses a hybrid PCBH + co-located specialty care model across 2 clinics. Services are available to patients that have already established with a primary care pediatrician at the clinic (outside referrals not accepted at this time).
Contact: Nicholas D. Young, Ph.D.
8915 W. Connell Ct., P.O. Box 1997
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Types of Services Offered: Primary Care (pediatrics)
Additional Services: Please note that this listing applies only to Integrated Behavioral Health - Primary Care at Children's Wisconsin. Department of Psychiatry offers range of mental/behavioral health services throughout the greater hospital system (see website for additional details).
Number of Sites Offering Integrated Care Services: 2
Type of integrated care or co-located services offered by your organization:
- PCBH (embedded clinician, real-time access): Offered at All Our Sites
- Collaborative Care (care management & consulting psychiatry): Not Offered
- SBIRT (substance abuse brief treatment): Not Offered
- Medication Assisted Treatment (opioid): Not Offered
- Specialty Psychotherapy (referral-based therapy): Offered at All Our Sites
- Medical Family Therapy (family-based, medically focused therapy): Not Offered
- Specialty addiction counseling (referral-based SA counseling): Not Offered
- Bidirectional Integrated Care (eg. wellness services in a CMHC): Not Offered
- Specialty Psychiatry (referral based psychiatry care): Not Offered
- Consulting Psychiatry (psychiatry supporting primary care): Not Offered
- Telemental health: Not Offered